View all Argus events
Argus Added Value Fertilizers
Explore the agronomic benefits and market potential for specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizers, micronutrients and biostimulants
Argus Added Value Fertilizers US is the leading event for anyone involved in the specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizer sector or for those looking to assess the market growth potential for these products in the US. Enhanced efficiency fertilizers, specialties, water solubles, inhibitors, slow and controlled release micronutrients, foliar fertilizers, biostimulants – these are the biggest buzz words for anyone developing new fertilizer products.The appeal is easy to understand – for farmers, nutrient use efficiency delivers improved yields and drives cost efficiencies. And for fertilizer producers and dealers, the move away from ‘straight’ is the best opportunity for differentiation and better margins.
Earn CEU points by attending Argus Added Value Fertilizers US
The event is CCA “board approved” so that Certified Crop Advisors (CCAs) can earn up to 6 CEU credits by participating in the event.
- Alan Blaylock, Agronomy Manager, Nutrien
- Tommy Roach, Director, Product Development & Specialty Products, Nachurs Alpine
- Dorivar Ruiz-Diaz, Associate Professor, Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management, Kansas State University
- Amy Yoder, President and CEO, Anuvia
- Galen Mooso, North American Agronomy Manager, J.R. Simplot Company
- Dr. Sally Flis, Director of Agronomy, The Fertilizer Institute
- Nils Berger, Fertilizer Application Consultancy, Eurochem
- Marcus Meadows-Smith, CEO, BioConsortia
- Paul Reising, Director of Strategic Product Management, Actagro
- Lauren Williamson, SVP, Fertilizers, Argus
- Ido Horresh, Commercial Director for CRF and Biostimulants, Haifa Chemicals
- Ming Xian Fan, Director, International Zinc Association
- Dale Edgington, Purchasing & Production Manager, Advanced Micronutrient Products
- Stanley Mickels, Agronomist/President, UlexAndes-USA
- Blake Hurtik, Editor, North American Fertilizers, ArgusRolf Härdter, Head of Global Agronomic Services, K+S
- Tom Bruulsema, Vice President, Americas & Research, IPNI
- José Nolasco Bethencourt, Strategy and Innovation Director, Tradecorp International
- Adrian Stubbs, Principal, Potash & Fertilizers, Argus
Book before 27 April 2018 and save $100. Register here
View the photo gallery from the 2017 conference here
Why should you attend?
- The agenda is designed to give you hard facts as well as the chance to share real-world experience with your peers
- Combined with informal networking outside the conference hall, you will be in the best environment to generate ideas and formulate your plan to expand in this segment
- Whether you are an expert in specialties or you are looking to expand or are totally new to this market, you will find new insights and meet new contacts to drive the next stage of your business growth.
A sample of companies who participated last year:
Van Iperen International • Eco Agro • ICL Specialty Fertilizers • K+S • Koch Agronomic Services • Rio Tinto Borax • Yara • Ube Corporation Europe S..A. Unipersonal • EuroChem Agro • Haifa Chemicals • Nachurs Alpine Solutions • Brandt • Wilbur-Ellis • Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) • Quality Borate Co. • Cisbra Quimica Do Brasil Oxiteno La Coop Fédérée Sulvaris Inc.CIA Acepalma Fertilizantes Santo Domingo, SA • EMDIQUIN • Agrology • Sulphur Mills • Tradecorp México • OCP Group • Wedgworth • Garsoni Vietnam • Anuvia Plant Nutrients • Tetrad Corporation • Tradecorp México • Prosser Fertilizer & Agrotec • Nevada Chemicals • Old Bridge Chemicals Highfield Resources Oxiteno • Meherrin Ag & Chemical • Diamond R Fertilizer • Harsco Metals and Minerals • ArrMaz • Intrepid •Sigma Agriscience • SCL Americas • Harrell's • Sackett-Waconia • Agrology • Lebanon Seaboard Corp • JR Simplot Company • LignoTech USA • BioConsortia • Agrium • Old Bridge Chemicals • Yargus Manufacturing • Dustech • Intrepid and many more...
See the full list of registered companies here.
For more information about Argus Added Value Fertilizers US, please contact us using the details below:
+44 (0) 20 7780 4340
+1 713 429 6310
Argus has over 30 years of industry knowledge with our editorial team speaking directly to the market every day. Our internal knowledge and excellent relationships with the fertilizer sector help us to produce the highest value conferences for you.