Despite international antimony prices showing signs of recovery in 2017, the antimony industry is still confronting many challenges, including:
- Declining accessible resources of antimony concentrate globally
- Risng production costs
- Increasing pressure from changes to China’s environmental regulations and safety procedures
Join us at Argus Global Antimony 2018 that will be held on 28 February – 1 March in Singapore as a platform for stakeholders in the antimony industry to congregate and discuss these upcoming trends and challenges.
Questions to be addressed at the event:
- What are the emerging opportunities coming from new antimony applications?
- Will the rising antimony price spark interest from investors on new mining infrastructure?
- Lead-acid battery recycling –What are the trends, opportunities and challenges?
- Flame retardant manufacturers are seeking for alternative to replace antimony due to health and environmental concerns. To what extent will this initiative impact demand for antimony?
Why should delegates attend Argus Global Antimony 2018?
- Meet with global antimony miners and producers, traders and industrial users, as well as analysts in Asia’s largest commodity trading hub
- Discover the impact of China’s latest environmental policies on the global supply chain
- Learn about the latest market development and trends in the global antimony industry
- Build relationships with major producers of antimony for investment and business development opportunities
- Hear updates on key industry developments from leading market participants