View all Argus events
Sponsors and Exhibitors at Argus Emissions Markets
||The European Energy Exchange (EEX) is the leading energy exchange in Europe which develops, operates and connects secure, liquid and transparent markets for energy and related products. As part of EEX Group, a group of companies serving international commodity markets, EEX offers contracts on Power, Emission Allowances and Coal as well as Freight and Agricultural Products. EEX is part of Deutsche Börse Group.
||Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) operates the leading network of global futures and equity exchanges and provides world class clearing, data and listing services across commodity and financial markets. The New York Stock Exchange is the world leader in capital raising and equities trading.
Formed in 2000, ICE’s electronic trading platform brought more transparency and accessibility to the OTC energy markets. Soon after, ICE added global futures and cleared OTC markets across virtually all asset classes, data services and clearing houses. With a culture of growth through client service and innovation, ICE’s global network and state-of-the art technology solutions serve the dynamic needs of market participants around the world.
Today, the result is an ecosystem of 12 exchanges, 6 clearing houses as well as global data and listings services that combine to provide access to global capital and derivatives markets.
Ecosphere+ is a positive impact company, empowering businesses and individuals to reduce global carbon emissions by protecting natural ecosystems and supporting sustainable economic development. We protect forests and natural ecosystems around the world, which is one of the most immediate and cost-effective ways to combat climate change, through the sale of carbon credits. We use the carbon market to enable innovative, market-driven business solutions to help our customers take action.
Sponsors at this highly targeted and focused the Argus Emissions Markets 2018 conference will benefit from being seen as an industry leader.
As well as reaching our registered delegates of CEOs, MDs, Product Managers, Head Traders, etc. sponsors enjoy regular advertising to our targeted carbon emissions contacts worldwide in our pre-conference publicity.
- Brand positioning - be at the forefront of your potential customers’ minds
- Targeted advertising to our database of senior fertilizer contacts
- The opportunity to forge quality business relationships with new clients
- Being seen as an industry leader
- Updates on key industry developments
- A unique networking opportunity in an informal setting
- Meeting your marketing objectives with tailored packages
- Significant ROI
A few of the ways that you can promote your products and services to your target audience:
- Gala dinners
- Cocktail reception
- Document bag
- Appointment card
- Coffee break
- Registration area
- Delegate gift
- Distribution of company brochure
- Wifi, lanyards, room drops
Display your products and services to the key active emissions companies in Europe. To ensure your company does not miss out on this unique marketing opportunity, contact Argus today to reserve your stand while space is available.
The exhibitors package includes:
- Dedicated table in the exhibition area for display and/or distribution of corporate literature during event
- Your company logo will be displayed on the conference website, emails and brochures. Your company profile will be advertised on our website and in the conference folder given to each delegate
- 2 complimentary delegate places for the full duration of the event. Each individual will have access to all the sessions, networking breaks, lunches and an evening reception
- A 10% discount on further conference registrations, which you may use for your own staff, or to offer to your clients and prospects
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibiting at the 2018 Argus Emissions Markets conference, please contact Brad Cottle:
+44 20 7952 6777