Argus Asia-Pacific Products
An Argus market service, published daily
Argus Asia-Pacific Products is a daily report that publishes prices and commentary on the international bulk spot market for petroleum products in Asia and the Pacific Rim. It is one of the leading reports serving the oil industry and is widely used as a reference in the pricing of petroleum products.
- Gasoline prices: 97R, 95R and 92R
- The Indian reference price for motor gasoline 89R
- Naphtha prices
- Jet-kerosine prices
- Gasoil prices — including 0.25%, 0.05%, 0.005% and 0.001%
- Fuel oil prices — including high-sulphur fuel oil (HSFO) 180cst and 380cst
- Low-sulphur waxy residue (LSWR) V-500 prices
- Bunkers and marine fuels — including bunkers 180cst and 380cst, marine gasoil and marine diesel
- Spot freight rates
- Crack spreads
- Petroleum products prices for fuel oil, gasoil, jet, naphtha and gasoline
- Market commentary
- Tender, bid/offer information
- Historical data
- Overview of the day’s product market activities
- Market-appropriate methodology
Argus Asia-Pacific Products provides price assessments, market commentary and bid/offer information for petroleum products in Asia-Pacific.
Argus Asia-Pacific Products provides prices that are used in third-party contracts, risk management, internal transfers, benchmarking, mark-to-market pricing and market analysis. Our subscribers include traders, risk managers, analysts, planners, finance officers, refineries, oil companies, banks and shipping companies.
Review the Argus Asia-Pacific Products methodology
Argus Asia-Pacific-Products sample