Proven methodology, trusted intelligence, now at 3:45. Watch now.
Download a sample report
At Argus, we take care to reflect the true market - as it trades, when it trades. That’s why we eliminated coverage of the illiquid part of the trading day, why we are able to provide our prices earlier and why our customers are some of the most loyal subscribers out there.
Our assessments now run from 8am (NY Harbor starts at 7am central) to 2:30pm central; eliminating market coverage during the less liquid hour from 2:30 to 3:30 pm central time.
What does this change mean for you?
- Confidence in pricing You can rest easy knowing we constantly examine trade patterns to ensure that our assessments are the best and most reflective they can be, and we will continue to do so.
- Timing Eliminating the illiquid part of the day has allowed us to release prices at 3:45. Receiving earlier pricing can benefit in work day time for efficiencies in issuing invoices, marking your books, and knowing your cost of sale earlier.
How can our pricing benefit your business? Let's find out.
- Fuel Oil
- Gasoline blendstocks
- Renewables with RINS and LCFS
Key Index Prices reported daily
- B99 & B100 biodiesel
- Chicago products
- Colonial pipeline "linespace"
- Colonial pipeline products
- NYH barge products
- NYH Buckeye pipeline products
- RIN biofuel credits
- USMC asphalt barge
- USWC marine fuel
Argus has a strict compliance programme and adheres to best practices in price reporting.
Anyone with exposure to US refined products prices will find the Argus US Products service essential. Argus subscribers include traders, marketers, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, senior executives, governments, regulators, exchanges, tax authorities, banks, airlines, national oil companies, refiners and midstream firms.
Learn more about the Argus US Products methodology
Download a sample copy
Argus US Clean Products Prices Explained
Argus RINs Prices
Contact your local office
Argus Mexico Fuels Report
Argus Americas Biofuels
Argus Americas Crude