Argus US West Coast Products
An Argus market service, published daily
Argus US West Coast Products is published by a global team of on-the-ground market reporters with comprehensive pricing information and market intelligence from the US west coast, and Latin America markets.
This report gives readers a clear understanding of transportation fuel markets including a comparative look at oil products, California carbon markets, RINS, emissions trading, as well as profitability measures for producing biofuels. Stay ahead of the curve on environmental markets, regulations, greenhouse gas-reduction programs, air quality and renewable credit markets.
Oil products coverage
- Fuel Oil
- Deals done table petroleum products
- Bunkers in west coast ports
- Crude oil grades traded in the west coast
- Daily California Carbon Allowance assessments
- Daily and month-to-date volume-weighted averages for California Carbon Allowances
- California carbon pricing for gasoline (CARBOB), diesel (ULSD)
- California carbon offsets assessments (Seller-guaranteed and 3-year invalidation)
- Weekly assessments and a month-to-date volume-weighted averages for California Low-Carbon Fuel Standard credits
- Quebec carbon pricing for gasoline, diesel
- RINs assessments for D3, D4, D5 and D6 categories
- Argus Renewable Volume Obligation assessment (RVO)
- Comprehensive tables of deals done for ethanol, RINs and biodiesel
- Los Angeles low CI ethanol
The Argus US West Coast Products service provides key prices, market commentary, and latest industry news delivered in a prompt and flexible manner. Our deals tables list all transactions confirmed during the entire trading day, while a variety of charts demonstrates latest market developments, including spreads between the US west coast and Latin America markets.
Our subscribers include traders, brokers, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, governments, regulators, tax authorities, national oil companies, senior executives and exchanges.
Download a sample copy
View the Argus West Coast Products methodology
Contact your local office