The unbearable lightness of crude
Opec and non-Opec countries participating in a production deal have taken nearly 1.6mn b/d off the market in the seven months since it started...
Compliance wanes further
Opec compliance with agreed production cuts fell to its lowest this year ahead of a meeting aimed at discussing waning adherence by certain producers...
Urals hits fresh highs
Russian Urals has risen to multi-year highs against benchmark North Sea Dated, as strong refining margins bolster European interest in the grade...
Castilla, Vasconia make gains as supply tightens
Production cuts and the threat of sanctions on Venezuela have helped propel Colombia crudes to their highest values in years against Ice Brent futures...
Syncrude cuts boost demand for alternatives
Tight Canadian synthetic crude supply is bolstering demand and prices for light sweet Gulf coast and heavy sour Canadian grades...
- Crude to average $45-55/bl next year: BP
- Clean tankers to rebound after tough second quarter
- US imposes sanctions on Venezuela’s Maduro
- Kashagan to plateau by December
- New US sanctions on Russia, North Korea take effect
- Niger delta rebels threaten NNPC as talks begin
- Phillips 66 rejects Venezuela crude cargo
Fundamentals: Second-quarter growth revives
Overview: Prices firm but higher output tempers gains
Crude markets: Global prices diverge
Strong margins lend support
European products markets: Pernis buffets middle distillate market
US products markets: High Gulf coast values cap exports
Asia-Pacific products markets: Unplanned shutdowns boost margins