Kazakhstan bans truck exports for three years
Kazakhstan’s energy ministry has introduced a three-year ban on most LPG exports by truck...
Not in my back yard
The Mariner East natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline project linking the Marcellus and Utica shale gas fields in the US northeast to the Marcus Hook terminal – once a refinery – on the east coast of Pennsylvania seemed from its inception to represent the US entrepreneurial spirit at its finest...
- Ukrzaliznytsya to set up freight firm
- SHV acquires Texas assets
- Argentina finalises shale gas deal
- AltaGas expects higher earnings in 2017
- Whiting cuts spending
- BP considers midstream MLP
- Kansas rail firm profits from LPG
- PTT Global buys land for cracker
- Marathon proposes new C5 tariffs
- North Carolina suspends trucking rules
- EIA forecasts US stock rebuild
- US NGL production outstrips demand
- Pryce Gases lifts LPG sales
Japanese demand falls again
Japanese LPG demand weakened further in the country’s last fiscal year, with all sectors except small power generation seeing LPG consumption fall during the period...
Turkey lowers VAT for domestic LPG
The Turkish government has decided to lower value-added tax (VAT) for LPG used for cooking and heating – but not for autogas...
Ukrainian imports still draw Russian supply
Ukraine’s ever-growing autogas sector continues to pull supply from a widening number of countries...
US oil service firms forecast drilling prospects
The spotlight in the US crude and shale gas upstream sectors is back on oil field service providers and their profit outlooks – with sharply different views on whether a prolonged period of crude prices below $50/bl points to a further possible slowdown in US drilling activity...
Mariner East expansion faces further challenge
Pennsylvania state regulators have ordered US midstream group Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to stop horizontal directional drilling associated with its proposed 275,000 b/d Mariner East 2 pipeline project, with immediate effect...
Black Sea LPG